Currently serving 15,000 international and domestic students at 200 schools in 35 states for over 25 years
We specialize in meeting the fast changing needs of the private secondary school student insurance market. In fact, that is all we do. We sell no other product line (i.e. employee benefits, property & casualty) and service no other market (i.e. colleges, etc). We believe in developing lasting relationships based on mutual trust and respect. We pride ourselves in setting the standard for product design and school service.
What We Offer
Our one of a kind premium pool, consisting of only private secondary schools, enables us to control costs and provide stability in pricing and benefits year after year.
What we offer to the school: Protection of assets – process and plan ensure all students have adequate coverage. Minimize time spent in handling insurance enrollment and claims. Reduce potential for conflict and/or legal action in the event of a student illness/injury.
What we offer to the parents: Peace of mind – comprehensive coverage for their child. Financial protection in the event of illness or injury. A straightforward, understandable picture of coverage available and cost.
Service – Flexibility and Authority to Meet Your Needs
- Responsiveness to you
- Tailored Processes for Enrollment and Payment
- Flexibility: Credit/Refunds available both Full/Pro Rated
- Weekly and daily rates available for special circumstances (i.e. summer/abroad programs)
- We provide personal, prompt, hands on attention to problem claims and/or inquiries
What We Do
- Primary Injury and Sickness Plans
- Network and Non-network (Usual and Customary) plans available
- Mandatory Excess Accident Only Plans
- Coverage available to both international and domestic students
- Prep school pool – provides protection and stability on product and pricing
- Zero deductible – first dollar coverage
- Pre-existing conditions covered from day one
- Meet or exceed individual state and federal mandates
- Prescription drugs covered – electronic filing available
- Unlimited coverage for Interscholastic Sports
- Mental Health Claims treated as any other illness